India Post Recruitment 2023 is starting from 22 May 2023.
About Post: India Post is a national Postal Service, with wide network of post offices. India Post Department play major role across country especially in rural areas. Indian Postal Department invited candidates to apply for Vacancy of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS). Candidate can apply online from 22 may 2023. Before apply read full article to check eligibility criteria.
- 1 India Post Recruitment 2023
- 2 How to apply for GDS Posts
- 3 India Post Recruitment 2023 – Important Links
India Post Recruitment 2023
Online application are invited for Gramin Dal Sevaks, eligible candidate can apply by online application. Application submitted at www.indiapostgdsonline.gov.in. Short Notification issued by India Post Department 31/2023-GDS on Dated 20 May 2023.
India Post Recruitment 2023 – Posts
India Post Department Demand various type post category for Gramin Dak Sevaks. GDS Demands for Branch Postmaster, Assistant Branch Postmaster(ABPM) in Branch of Post Offices(BOs) in 2023.
India Post Recruitment 2023 – Important Dates
|Notification issued on||20 May 2023|
|Online Application starts||22 May 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||11 June 2023|
|If Any Correction (Application Form)||12-14 May 2023|
India Post Recruitment 2023 – Application fee
Applicants will pay Online application fee during registration process by UPI/ Net Banking/ Cards etc. See the details below about application fees:
- Gen/OBS EWS Applicant will Paid : Rs. 100/-
- SC/St/PWD And Female will paid : Rs. Nil
India Post Recruitment 2023 – Education Qualifications
Candidate have to meet educational requirements for apply post. See the below details to check eligibility:
- SSE (Secondary school Examination) of Matiric Should have Completed in Mathematics and English from Recognized Board.
- Candidate should have completed study with Local Language(Compulsory)
- Basic Knowledge of computer
- knowledge of cycling
India Post Recruitment 2023 – Age Requirement
Age eligibility criteria is most important part of any job vacancy especially for government jobs. Gramin Dak Sevaks also required Minimum 18 years and Maximum 40 years of age some subjects to relaxation is applied as per government rules. see details below:
|Persons with Disabilities(PwD)||10 years|
|Persons with Disabilities + OBC||13 years|
|Persons with Disabilities + SC/ST||15 years|
How to apply for GDS Posts
Applicants will have to submitted application at official website on Department of India Post www.indiapostgdsonline.gov.in. See the brief details about how to apply for India Post Recruitment 2023.
- Applicant must check the following details given in this article also read notification issued by department Downland link is below.
- before apply make sure you have valid email address and active mobile number.
- Name of the candidate should same on all documents(Education, Birth Certificate, ID Proof and Age Proof).
- During registration Original documents must be with you, make sure fill application form carefully.
- Before final summation double check details, to make sure all details are correct.
- After Submit application keep a printout for further process.
India Post Recruitment 2023 – Important Links
To get latest Indian Post Jobs, Government Jobs, sarkari Naukari etc. Click here