Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment 2023, Apply Online for 100 posts. Last date to apply: 15 June 2023.
About Post: Indian Navy (Har Kaam Desh Ke Naam) has invited online application from Unmarried male and Unmarried Female for 100 vacancies. Interested candidates must be eligible as per Indian Navy Recruitment notification issued. Read full article before register for online application to make sure that meet the eligibility criteria.
- 1 Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment
- 1.1 Indian Navy Recruitment – Important Dates
- 1.2 Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment – Application Fees
- 1.3 Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment – Post Details
- 1.4 Indian Navy Agniveer Salary
- 1.5 Selection Process
- 1.6 Important Links
- 1.7 FAQ ( frequently Asked Questions):
Total Posts – 100 (include 20 females)
Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment is inviting to apply for unmarried male and unmarried female posts as mentioned in this article. Whole details regarding Indian Navy Recruitment Agniveer batch no. 02/2023, eligibility, salary, age limit, online application process etc. is mentioned below in this article.
|Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment 02/2023|
|Examination Name||Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment 02/2023|
|Post Type||Four years short period (agniveer)|
|Apply Online||Indian navy|
About Organization: Indian Navy is one of the largest naval forces. Indian Navy is the part of Indian Armed Forces. They have to ensure the security of Indian maritime border.
|Notification Published on||02/2023|
|Online Application Starts on||29 May 2023|
|Last date to submit On-line Application||15 June 2023|
|Last Date to pay application fee||15 June 2023|
|Written Examination Held on||July 2023 (notify soon)|
Examination fees to be paid by applicants, See the details below:
- Online application fee of 550/- exclude 18% GST paid through online by net banking/ cards/UPI.
- Bank Processing fee or any other charges for online application, payable by applicants will be not part of the application fee.
Post Name: Indian Navy Agniveer (MR)
Total Vacancy: 100 Posts (include 20 unmarried females)
Age Limit: Candidate born between 01 November 2002 – 30 April 2006
Marital Status: Only unmarried male and unmarried female candidate can apply. Candidate shall be rejected from service if they found married.
Educational Qualifications: Candidate should complete 10 (matriculation) from recognized board.
Candidate shall be joined Indian Navy as a Agniveer under Seva Nishi package. Agniveers will be paid fixed monthly salary. Details below:
- Rs. 30,000/- monthly for 1st year,
- Rs. 33,000/- monthly for 2nd year,
- Rs. 36,500/- monthly for 3rd year,
- Rs. 40,000/- monthly for 4th year
Total Corpus fund to be paid to agniveer is 5.02 Lakh . Risk and travel allowances will be paid.
Note: Agniveer will not get pension under Naval pension Regulation/ Rules.
Agniveer selection process will include in two stages 1. Computer based online exam 2. Written exam, Physical Fitness and medical test.
- Applicant must have a valid e-mail id and mobile number for online application process.
- Candidate should submitted only one application.
- Please fill all correct details in online application.
- Visit Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment website mentioned below to fill online application.
- Check all details before final submit because no correction or update will processed after final submission.
- Documents Required to apply:
Age proof: 10th marks sheet/Birth Certificate
Education: 10th Passing Certificate
Photo ID: Pan Card/ Passport/ Aadhar with photograph
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Join Telegram||Get Latest Updates|