Indian Navy SSR Recruitment 2023 has invited to apply for 1365 posts at www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. Application will be accepted by Online till 15th June 2023.
About Post: Indian Navy SSR Recruitment 2023 has invited unmarried male and unmarried female candidate to apply for 1365 vacancies. online application registration starts from 29th may 2023. read Full Article to check eligibility, Salary, Age Limit and online application registration process.
- 1 Indian Navy SSR Recruitment 2023 Details:
- 1.1 Indian Navy SSR Recruitment 2023- Important Dates
- 1.2 Indian Navy SSR Recruitment – Online Application Fees
- 1.2.1 Indian Navy SSR Recruitment- Education Qualification/Age
- 1.2.2 Indian Navy SSR Recruitment- Pay Scale/Salary
- 1.2.3 How to Apply Online for Indian Navy SSR Recruitment:
- 1.2.4 FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
- 1.2.5 Share this:
Have a look below to get fast and quick details about recruitment:
Vacancy Type: Indian Navy
Post Name: Agniveer SSR
Total Vacancy: 1365 Posts ( Male-1092 + Female-273)
Mode of Registration: Online Application
selection Process: I-CBE(Computer Based Exam), II-Written Exam, III-Interview, IV-Medical Examination
Official Website: Click here
|Notification date||19 May 2023|
|Indian Navy SSR Recruitment Online Application from||29 May 2023|
|Last Date to Apply Online||15 June 2023|
|Last Date to Pay Online Fees||15 June 2023|
|Indian Navy SSR Recruitment 2023 Admit card||Notify Soon|
|Indian Navy SSR Recruitment 2023 Examination Date||Notify Soon|
During the online application process candidates have to pay online for examination fees. see the details below:
- Examination fees : Rs. 550/- (Five Hundred Fifty) + 18% GST
- Application fee to be paid by online mode by using UPI/Net banking/Cards.
- Admit Card will be given to only those who paid for examination.
- Once fee paid shall not be refunded.
Educational Qualification: Applicant should have to fulfil educational requirements to apply for Indian Navy SSR Recruitment. Minimum requirement to meet eligibility criteria is 10+2 with math & Physics and at least one subject of Chemistry/biology/Com. Sci from the recognized board.
Age Eligibility: Candidate must check age eligibility before registration for Vacancy. Age should be between 17 years and 21 years ( born between 01 November 2002 to 30 April 2006.
Indian Navy Agniveers will be get salary Rs. 30,000/- per month with fixed annually increments. As per Seva Nidhi Yojna they will get Agniveer Corpus Fund after 4th year.
Applicants are eligible(see details above) to apply for Indian Navy SSR Agniveer Post can apply online. Candidate can process his/her application with few easy steps mentioned below:
- First Visit Indian navy Recruitment Website : www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Before online applications register yourself on the official website to start processing.
- After filling online application from, now upload required documents.
- Before submit application form please double check details filed out in application form, changes cannot be made after final submittion.
Notification: Click Here to Download
Apply Online: Click Here
Official Website: Click Here
Join Telegram : Click Here
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Ans. Who has Completed 10+2 with math & Physics and at least one subject of Chemistry/biology/Com. Sci from the recognized board.
Ans. Yes, Notification is released by Indian Navy for Agniveer SSR 2023.
Ans. The last to apply for Indian Navy SSR Recruitment Agniveer is 15 June 2023.
Ans. Indian Navy SSR Recruitment Visit official website www.joinindianavy.gov.in to apply.
To get latest Government job updates click here